A simple, reliable, cost-effective option for backing up customer data to the cloud, Microsoft Azure Backup encrypts and protects backups in offsite cloud storage. This adds a layer of protection in case data loss or disaster impacts customer servers. Azure Backup allows customers to quickly back up and restore files when accidentally deleted or lost. You can even retain old files and data for up to nine years with a cost-effective, pay-as-you-go model and no per-server or data transfer fees. Maintain flexibility and scale as needed for a fast and easy way to meet requirements. Lean more with this e-book!
Our Recent Blog Articles
- 10 Business Password Policies
- Hacker Techniques to Watch in 2019
- Data Breach and Security Concerns Still Ranks Very High
- 15 ways to keep your remote staff efficient and productive
- Modern Digital Workplace: 5 Current Trends Making Waves In The Office
- Microsoft Practice Development Playbook: Enterprise Mobility + Security